FRANCIACORTA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT’S FACILITIES
The Autodromo Di Franciacorta, inaugurated in 2005, is designed as a true entertainment center for motorsports.
The circuit, located in the wine region of Franciacorta Brescia, is easily accessible through the highway junction of the A4 (11km), A35 (0.8 km), and is in close proximity of international airports, Linate and Bergamo Orio al Serio.
The facility covers a total area of over 500,000 square meters, and consists of:
- TARMAC TRACK : Homologous car F.I.A liv. 2, motorcycle F.I.M. CAT. 2, can be used in two configurations (long 2520 m, 1684 m short)
- PADDOCK: 15,000 square meters of the paddock, is available to support the races and for the organization of events.
- BOX: 18 boxes of 75 square meters that can be joined together to fit the needs of customers.
- HOSPITALITY: IThe Autodromo Di Franciacorta offers hospitality with reserved grandstand, directly overlooking the pit lane, which is visible from all over the circuit.
The hospitality is available both during races and track events, and the organization of self-employment, such as incentives, conferences, seminars, etc.
The modules hospitality, from about 65 m / 30 seats each, allow groups up to 240 people seated (8 modules)
- KARTODROMO INDOOR: closed rent kart track
- MOTORSPORT ARENA: open track for pitbikes, minibikes and karts
- PISTA GHIACCIO VAL DI SOLE: ice track partner of us
- PISTA RALLYCROSS: FIA international homologation, home of the FIA WORLD RX Champioship – ROUND OF ITALY
- CENTRO GUIDA SICURA:The only center approved by ACI Northern Italy, consists of 5 areas equipped (Slide Machine, Stop Panic, Steering Pad, Miniskid, Walls of water) that allow you to play an emergency driving in a context safe and comfortable for the pupils, both for passenger cars and heavy vehicles.
- CENTRO OFF-ROAD: Center equipped for conducting courses driving off-road.